HLG Cambodia is looking for a dynamic lawyer to join its professional team.
Full details below.
#HLG #Cambodia #LawyerWanted #JobOpening #Hiring
Position: Lawyer, duly registered at the Bar Association
Location: HLG Cambodia, Phnom Penh office
Experience requirement: at least 2 years, with a focus on business law.
Language requirement: Khmer and English. French will be a plus.
I: Job Summary
The key responsibilities of the Lawyer are:
– to advise high net worth individuals on secondary residence and citizenship-by-investment opportunities;
– to provide legal advice to the Marketing, Business Development and Paralegal/Processing teams on promoting Immigration programs and offering professional services to clients.
II: Key Duties and Responsibilities
– Meeting clients for immigration consultation and identifying the best suited immigration program.
– Coach and represent clients for immigration interviews if required for the program.
– Provide legal advice to Marketing team on programs
– Provide professional legal advice to Business Development, team in serving clients on Immigration cases and support on preparing certifications, agreements/affidavit/case review etc.
– Assist with processing clients’ applications and reviewing documents collected to ensure compliance with the Immigration program’s requirements.
– Review contract terms of program suppliers/agents and provide advice to optimize the benefits for the Company. Proactively research new legislation and legal changes in immigration law.
– Provide training internally to Business Development and Processing teams.
– Be the speaker at Harvey Law Group seminars promoting Immigration programs to public attendees.
– As the Company’s business evolves, the Lawyer may need to travel to different geographical locations to manage cases and assignments as required.
III: Required Competencies
– Business Awareness: Know what we need to do and adhere to company’s established processes. Stay aware of our competitors and up to date with general business news. Understands the importance of customer satisfaction.
– Client Focus: Identify and prioritize client needs and recognize constraints. Adopt professional approach to clients. Be reliable, deliver on promises and act with integrity.
– Self-Motivation/Initiative: Set personal goals which are challenging and achievable. Pursue these goals with energy, persistence and determination. Be enthusiastic and committed to improving personal performance level. Able to work things out without having to be told and shown too often.
– Problem Solving: Able to identify and diagnose the problems and situations. Able to generate a range of creative solutions, evaluate them and determine the most appropriate option.
– Leadership: Able to guide, monitor, coach and train direct or indirect team members with the aim to enhance their knowledge, shape their positive mindset and behaviors, and develop their skills in order to maximize/improve their performance.
– Collaboration: Effectively working with others in the Company involves understanding and working with shared culture and values, express one’s opinions and ideas and respecting those of others including people of different nationalities, religions, background. Know when to take a leadership role and when to seek a team approach.
|Job Category||Immigration lawyer, Lawyer|