We are a Dubai based PR & Citizenship by Investment / Immigration Consultancy Firm, responsible for helping individuals who are internationally relocating, looking for best possible Investment Options for PR and Citizenships, as a Life Back-up or Second Citizenship Programs.
Our extensive & experienced consultancy service encompasses;
- Second Citizenship Program
- Permanent Residence in Europe
- Temporary Residence in Europe
- Citizenship by Investment in Caribbean
- Personal & Business Migration
- Immigration Consultancy
Complete company profile can be viewed on www.prandcitizenship.com.
ü Immigration Consultancy
ü Citizenship Advisor
ü Investment Management
ü Real Estate Brokerage in UAE
ü Arabic Community Network
ü Portfolio Management
ü Tele-Calling / Business Development
REMUNERATION: AED 6000 – AED 10000 plus Sales Incentives
Approaching, introducing, acquiring & managing the Client for and on behalf of the company.
· Undertaking initial KYC checks to assess client suitability and mitigate exposure to operational risks.
· Make appointments and Schedule Meetings with the Clients with a sole objective of materializing the deal and getting the client on board.
Learn global immigration / citizenship by investment program details.
Maintaining and Managing the Budgets and Time Scale.
Contribute in Revenue Generation for the Organization.
Achieving client acquisition & relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Management.
Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with new/existing accounts.
Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
Making new contracts with Channel Partners.
Liaising with multiple departments and following up the projects / clients / colleagues.
Conducting customer reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
· Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
· Handling the multi-tasking role and assisting and acting on behalf of Client Acquisition, Client Servicing & Relationship, Business Development, Operations and Administrations.
Representing the firm at industry events and conferences.
SKILLS AND QUALITIES REQUIRED:
· Good leadership qualities.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Strong presentation and negotiation skills
· Maintain strict discipline and professional working environment.
· Flexibility with the Time frame and willingness to perform.
Energy, enthusiasm and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and targets.
Strong deal closing and negotiation skills.
You must be fluent in English and have experience in Immigration procedures.
Confidence and a persuasive manner.
Tight organizational and time management skills.
Highly numerate and metrics focused.
· Global Geographical knowledge is compulsory.
· Arabic Language is an extra Advantage.
· Knowledge about Immigration and Citizenship Industry,
|Job Category||Citizenship consultant, Client Advisor|