- University degree in Law obtained in the English language
- NO PREVIOUS experience although work experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage
- Excellent Greek and English writing and oral communication skills. Additional language skills a plus.
- Excellent organization and computer skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Must contribute to a positive work environment.
- Should demonstrate strong time-management and organizational skills.
- Involvement in all aspects of property acquisition and immigration procedures.
- Subject to experience and qualifications.
|Job Category||Immigration lawyer, Lawyer|