|Posting date:||04 April 2019|
|Additional salary information:||Competitive|
|Closing date:||04 May 2019|
|Company:||Shard Capital Limited|
|Job reference:||IV CRM|
Shard Capital’s Investor Visa team, recognised as the leader in this specialist space, provides high net worth individuals and their families with a comprehensive service to assist in moving to the UK through the UK’s Tier 1 (Investor) visa category, and investment in the UK.
The Client Relationship Manager will have a varied role, assisting the Head of Investor Visa in the general running of the department and liaising extensively with clients and other stakeholders, ensuring an efficient and effective service for those applying for an Investor Visa (IV). It is important to note that this role does not advise on immigration or tax matters. Shard Capital is an investment and asset manager, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Explain the IV service and the process to clients, intermediaries such as immigration lawyers and tax advisors.
- Deal with client onboarding, liaise with clients / external intermediaries and internal compliance.
- Help in the day to day administration of the department including issuing pre-approved letters
- Translation of documents (Mandarin to English/English to Mandarin)
- Answer general client queries and training clients on the Shard Investor Visa online platform
- Business development including setting up meetings and building new relationships with prospective clients
- Attend events and seminars relating to investor visa to build knowledge and for networking purposes
- Working with other team members, look for process improvements and opportunities in the development of a Tier 1 IV solution
The successful candidate must have the following
- Fluent Mandarin and English
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience in dealing with Investor Visa process from either financial services or an immigration perspective
- Good administration and prioritisation skills
- Good work etiquette in a demanding environment
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Highest standards of client service
Working hours: 8.30 – 5.30 Monday – Friday
Posting Date: 4th April 2019
Closing Date: 4th May 2019
|Job Category||Client Advisor, Relationship manager|