JOB TITLE : IMMIGRATION CONSULTANT
• Manage the daily / weekly / monthly productivity & performance target.
• Approaching, introducing, acquiring & managing the Client for and on behalf of the company.
• Responsible for Tele Calling, Business Development, Sales & Data Management.
• Make appointments and Schedule Meetings with the Clients with a sole objective of
materializing the deal and getting the client on board.
• Learn global immigration / citizenship by investment program details.
• Maintaining and Managing the Budgets and Time Scale.
• Contribute in Revenue Generation for the Organization.
• Achieving client acquisition & relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Management.
• Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with new/existing accounts.
• Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-
boarding of new clients.
• Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
• Liaising with multiple departments and following up the projects / clients / colleagues.
• Conducting customer reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
• Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of
• Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
• Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to
a positive conclusion.
• Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
• Handling the multi-tasking role and assisting and acting on behalf of Client Acquisition, Client
Servicing & Relationship, Business Development, Operations and Administrations.
• Build strong and valuable relationships with senior managers, external stakeholders and other
members of the different Department which contribute to the overall success of the business
|Job Category||Citizenship consultant, Client Advisor|