Mann’s Solutions is a boutique OISC regulated immigration firm based in City of London.
Mann’s Solutions has become a top specialist in London delivering inbound immigration legal advice and service to Private & Corporate Clients from around the world, particularly clients from China, Middle East, Russia and Golf countries.
We are looking for a motivated, aspiring individual to join our existing highly professional team.
This is a full-time position, main responsibilities are:
· Assisting client in preparing Sole Representative Visa, Tier 2 Entry Clearance, Extension, Settlements, British Citizenship and other UK immigration applications
· Keeping up to date with the UK Immigration Rules and Policy changes, prepare application bundles according to the latest Immigration Law
· Servicing firm’s corporate and private clients, providing professional service on a wide range of UK immigration inquiries
· Advising on immigration issues and communicating with potential clients
· Assisting the company director with general running of our very successful professional-service firm
Skills we look for:
· Previous work experience in UK Immigration Law minimum 2 years
· Holding OISC Licence Level 1
· A passion to develop a successful career in practising Immigration Law
· Extremely detail-oriented and able to work with strict deadlines
· Handle clients’ queries in a professional and timely manner
· Proficient in English, excellent written communication skills in English
· Background in law is preferred but not necessary
· Able to work in central London and happy to work in a small team
Note: Right to work in the UK is compulsory
Salary: Competitive + Bonus