Position: Immigration and Citizenship Legal Advisor
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
The Immigration and Citizenship Consultant is responsible for delivering on all aspects of the company’s programs. The successful candidate will also participate to enhance our company’s services, drive efficiencies and identify opportunities. He / She will assist in processing, follow up applications for second citizenship and passports for all the programs.
- Lead on all programs that the company offers but not limited to USA EB5, Canada Investor Program, Caribbean, Europe and Vanuatu.
- Serves as a legal adviser of the company, assisting with appeals and reviews for all applications;
- Provide consultation for immigration, educational and work related purposes with high level of professionalism in person and through online channels;
- Act as the single point of contact for clients with respect to queries and live cases;
- General duties including managing a portfolio of high volume immigration files;
- Drafting legal work and completing attestations for all programs including appeals and submissions.
- Deal with the local agents, Referral agents, client application for follow up;
- Global company formation;
- Skilled in drafting and interpreting legal documents like contracts and agreement including analyzing business transactions from legal perspective and offering solutions to avoid legal and commercial risks;
- Conducted extensive research work as well as corresponding with counsels/clients in relation to legal matters;
- Provided legal advisory services by undertaking legal research, legal document preparation as well as legal document / agreement reviews;
- Maintained & sustained contact with legal professionals and government officials for initiating & following up on legal procedures and finalizing various legal agreements;
- An effective communicator with skills in maintaining cordial business relations with legal counsels, developers, investors & other external agencies;
- Follow up with lawyers on legal cases / updates.
- Conduct research and analysis on legal principles, facts and precedents to legal issues;
- Undertake legal administrative work;
- Prepares, maintains formulate, review and revise if necessary, the company’s agreements and contracts intended for the clients and employees;
- Must Have a Law Degree from a recognized University.
- Expertise in immigration and citizenship programs and corporate law.
- Excellent written and verbal communication (Arabic and English)
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization
- Minimum of 3 years work experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Google Suite
- Ability to contribute to a great work environment
Compensation: To be discussed during the interview
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Fincasa is a global business and management advisory firm. We enable individuals, families and business to become Global Citizens by investing in Second Residency and Citizenship. We accomplish this through a need driven customized service experience and a simplified process that is fully supported and sustained long term relationships.
|Job Category||Citizenship consultant, Client Advisor, Immigration lawyer, Relationship manager|