Strong experience in UAE Corporate Services and proven record of managing successful and productive team within professional services industry is a must.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Operations to organize and oversee the daily operations of Corporate Structuring and Immigration team, design policies, overseeing customer service etc.
The position holder shall ensure that our business is well-coordinated and productive by managing its procedures and coaching its people, should be a responsible and excellent leader who earns the trust, respect and commitment of the team with an analytical and strategic mind and have a broad knowledge of the corporate structuring.
The area of responsibility for this role requires knowledge of various company processes. The ideal candidate must be competent and able to plan many different kinds of operational activities. The goal is to safeguard and augment the efficiency of the company’s operations to facilitate accelerating development and long-term success.
- Liaise with the management to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals, making improvement recommendations, implementing approved enhancements, revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation
- Deliver high standards of support to our clients through management and execution of the Company’s in-house operation strategy
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of department to ensure smooth progress and that workflow is handled effectively and efficiently in compliance with policies and procedures and in timely manner that includes overseeing the communication with clients regarding the progression and status of assigned cases
- Management, supervision and coordination of staff of Corporate Structuring and Immigration team whilst providing constructivefeedback in order to build positive and productive relationship with subordinates
- Consult, advise and assist the international portfolio of VIP clients from the formation of the product/service through to the onboarding and the duration of the company’s/product’s lifecycle as well as maintain high standard of excellence in handling internal customer queries and delivering exceptional client service
- Monitor the onboarding of new clients to ensure the customer service excellency and that all necessary requirements have been established in a professional manner
- Oversee client relationship management and support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction
- Manage the CRM system to ensure that the workflow is recorded accurately and in timely manner
- Supervise and manage all client concerns when deemed necessary, effectively and promptly in credible manner following the standards of client satisfaction and quality of service
- Review departmental statistics, KPI’s to determine the level of ccustomer service and approving necessary action to improve the processes
- Ensure annual filings are submitted to relevant jurisdictions on time such as ESR, UBO declarations, shareholder changes, banking reports, audited accounts etc.
- Maintain, develop and build the relationship with external partners, clients, advisors, lawyers, bankers, all freezone and mainland representatives as well as CBI representatives
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements
- Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Review and approve quotes and proposals to clients
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Control the regulatory processes from the outset and ensure all processes are completed in an appropriate manner, research updates of new/amendments of rules and requirements
- Ensure that the Company operates with legality and conformity to established regulations and is compliant with UAE laws and regulations and company policies as well as with AML/KYC requirements.
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as Head of Operations or equivalent position
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Outstanding communication skills
- Knowledge of industry’s legal rules and guidelines
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. financial services, customer service etc.)
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Familiarity with MS Office and various business software (e.g.CRM)
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA will be an advantage
Please, contact us at: email@example.com
|Job Category||Administration, Senior management|