RIF Trust Investments LLC is a Dubai-based company that specializes in citizenship and residency by investment programmes (CIP) in the Caribbean, Europe and the Pacific. RIF TRUST recently merged with Latitude Consultancy Limited, a UK-based company, with offices in Cyprus, the Cayman Islands, Dubai, Jersey, London, Malta, and Vancouver.
After years of steady growth, a highly entrepreneurial spirit and a large number of employees coming on board locally and globally, RIF TRUST is adjusting its organisational set up accordingly. A Head of HR and Administration to lead HR operations in Dubai is needed to ensure a smooth implementation of the company’s new strategic direction and help maintain the company’s sustainable growth. This person will spearhead HR best practices and implementation of Admin and HR strategy and tools, and contribute to the successful management of RIF TRUST Investments.
• Manage the daily operations and act as Supervisor of the HR team.
• Oversee completion of key Adminis HR processes e.g. staffing, recruitment, induction, training, staff contracts, leave, general work and residence issues, payroll, benefits, appraisals and performance tools, terminations etc.
• Provide counsel on HR perspectives and requirements related to all HR issues to managers and staff including conflict management.
• Supervise administrative support for Clients, Citizenship Directors and Strategic Partners and ensure proper case management
• Liaise directly with relevant parties like local agent, strategic partners and clients to ensure CIP legislative requirements are met but also to ensure quality client management
• Lead office management for RIF TRUST office, Supervise receptions, facility management (Insurance, health & safety, parking allocations, moves, etc.)
• In-depth knowledge of UAE Labor Law
• Knowledge of HR systems, databases and tools
• A Quality Degree in Human Resources or related field
• Proven working experience and management of all HR processes
• Exposure to various organizational cultures (not-for-profit, private, public)
• Ideally exposed to same CIP industry
• Build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organization
• Fluent in English and Arabic, French, Farsi, Spanish / Portuguese and Russian a plus.
The selection process will include a face to face interview, HR exercise and referee checks so please ensure the referees details are included in your CV. Please send a cover letter outlining your suitability and 2 paged CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A competitive basic salary with incentive-based remuneration package is offered.
Applications Close 31 December 2018
|Job Category||Administration, HR|