The objective of this role is to continue developing the UK market and additional juridictions according to the internal market deliniation, while executing Henley&Partners global business strategy with strong focus on generating new business, relationship management of key intermediaries, representing the Firm`s brand and leading operations of the local office in London with clear vision.
- Implement a business development strategy to generate new leads through all available channels, i.e. through intermediary contacts, event hosting and participation, online marketing as well as client referrals
- Drive conversion of leads into clients by acting as trusted advisor and providing outstanding service
- Develop and maintain an effective marketing and public relations strategy to promote the products, services and image of Henley & Partners
- Support internal and external growth of the Firm
Client & Intermediary Relationships
- Reinforce Henley & Partners market position as experts and trusted advisors in creating individualized residence and citizenship planning strategies for private clients
- Establish relationships with key intermediaries such as private bankers, wealth and asset managers, family offices etc.
- Prepare a corporate- and annual business plan and monitor progress to ensure Henley & Partners attains its objectives effectively and efficiently
- Ensure implementation and adherence to group policies in accordance with jurisdictional laws
Leadership & Operations
- Strong focus on managing and developing the team, providing guidance, motivation and ability to drive excellent performance
- Coaching and training local team members in all different types of roles helping them advance their careers
- Oversee operations of the Henley & Partners UK Office leading negotiations with suppliers and other key contacts to secure the most effective contract terms and services
- Proven track record in business development and sales in the (U)HNWI client segment
- Visionary leadership and the ability to motivate and energize a team
- Effective management and delegation skills
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, PR and presentation skills. – Deep understanding of a multi-faceted business operation
- Strong financial acumen and planning and forecasting abilities.
- Complex problem solving abilities and ability to make effective and timely decision making.
- Strong commitment to continuous professional development and leadership
- University undergrad degree (Masters degree considered a plus)
- At least ten years’ senior level experience of management of people and resources and an understanding of financial management and wider management principles and techniques
Desirable Qualifications and Competencies
- Experience in private client services, consultancy and/or advisory would be preferable
|Job Category||Senior management|