FINCASA Capital has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual playing an integral role in supporting the company as a Citizenship and Immigration Consultant.
Reports to: Sales Director
Employment: Full Time
Experience: 1 year minimum experience
- Getting sales to the company by signing up new clients for Citizenship programs but not limited to USA EB5, Canada Investor Program, Caribbean, Vanuatu and Europe.
- Regular follow ups with qualified leads through phone, email, and meetings
- Extensive business dealings thru phone communication and face to face meetings
- Build, maintain and retain key relationships with Clients , Consultants and identify new clients
- Understand in depth and stay informed about the market, business trends, amendments, as well as to monitor the performance of key competitors in the area
- Must have a knowledge and experience in selling Immigration, Citizenship and Investment Programs.
- Adequately identify the needs of each client
- With a consultative approach, present solutions to potential clients
- Supply management with reporting on the statuses of leads, current clients, feedback, problems, and interests
- Meet KPIs and sales targets as set by management
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven work experience as a sales representative in Immigration, Citizenship and Investment Programs
- Should have a knowledge and experience in processing Caribbean, European Programs
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing time management and organizational skills
- Strong working knowledge in Linkedin
- Demonstrate effective conflict resolution and customer service skills for interaction with customers and co-workers
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate, multitask, and demonstrate initiative
- Work well independently and or as a team
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills in Arabic and English
Compensation: To be discussed during the interview
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About Fincasa Capital:
Fincasa Capital is a global business and management advisory firm.
We enable individuals and families to become global citizens by investing in second residency and citizenship. This we accomplish through a need driven customized service experience and simplified process that is fully supported and sustained by long term relationships. Furthermore, we provide our clients with the tools to migrate business into new jurisdictions providing increased opportunities for work and an improved quality of life. Fincasa Capital is a fully licensed firm regulated in the United Arab Emirates.
|Job Category||Citizenship consultant, Client Advisor, Relationship manager|