ImmVest International Limited is seeking to recruit full-time Case Processing Officers for its Customer & Client Relationship Department. The role involves the processing of the client’s application pack for a Residency or Citizenship by Investment Programme. immVest will be accepting applications for the MRVP or IIP Programmes as well as for other European and Caribbean RCBIs. A great opportunity for those who wish to expand their knowledge in the immigration by investment business. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in this sector. Training will be provided.
- Review application documents
- Liaise with agents and clients
- Record applicant findings
- Other processing tasks that may arise
- Possibly 1-2 years in the immigration business, but training will be provided
- A-level standard or higher
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Effective customer care skills
- Organized and meticulous
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.