Business Manager, Remotely – Nomad Capitalist
About the job
We’re looking for an experienced Business Manager, who will also serve as an Executive Assistant, to the founder who will be in charge of all aspects of his life and professional business ventures.
This is NOT an entry-level position. This is a position for an experienced candidate, who will be compensated accordingly. The right candidate will think outside of the box in difficult situations and will have experience negotiating with banks, service providers, and different vendors for various projects – arranging industry and social events, managing bank accounts, making investment decisions, or working on renovations across different real estate.
Nomad Capitalist is the world’s most sought-after brand for aspiring global citizens who believe in living life beyond borders. We help hundreds of clients each year to create custom Plans for internationalizing their business and investments, becoming dual citizens, and living abroad. More than 18 million people worldwide consumed our content in 2021; our brand continues to grow with 400%+ annual growth, sold-out live events, and best-selling books.
- Locating and managing new venues and social events
- Manage purchase, renovation, and sale of personal residences
- Handle personal banking and finances, including investment analysis
- General personal assistant tasks including overseeing video sheets
- Sourcing and managing all personal contractors and vendors, including renovation staff
- Manage properties, invoice payments, and transport
- Managing business schedule and arranging appointments
- 3+ years of experience working with UHNWIs
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Finance/International relations
- Experience with legal documentation and finance/investments
- Excellent sense of style and core principle of “glamour”
- Understanding of global citizen lifestyle
- Complete can-do attitude
The right candidate will be greatly appreciated by a competitive salary and access to Nomad Capitalist events and conferences.
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
|Job Category||Business Manager|