CS Global Partners Ltd is seeking a highly motivated and target-driven Business Development Officer with a proven track record of success to support our growing business. The candidate will be in charge of being in contact with new and existing leads, developing relationship with new and existing customers and business partners. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced company within a hands-on team!
About CS Global Partners
CS Global Partners is the world’s leading government advisory and marketing firm, specialising in residency and citizenship by investment solutions. Governments around the globe partner with CS Global Partners, relying on our in-depth expertise about the citizenship by investment market. We work closely with government authorities to create synergies to protect and promote the security of their citizenship by investment programmes and attract prospective applicants through stringent due diligence processes. Over the years, we have helped countries attract foreign direct investment into their markets, equating to more than half their GDP. Working across multiple time zones, the CS Global Partners team consists of passionate professionals, making it a highly international, multicultural, and multilingual name in the industry. CS Global Partners provides tailored guidance and advice with a global physical presence and an expert legal advisory and marketing team.
The Business Development Officer is responsible for following up with actual clients, contacting new leads, organising and updating the contact database, researching information in new markets, and give general assisting support to the Global Business Development Manager (BDM).
S/he will also be scheduling client’s appointments, managing the pre and sales follow-up activities whilst overviewed by the Business Development Manager (BDM).
Core Competencies and Experience
· You have a flair for consultative sales with ability to convince and alter perceptions
· You must be energetic, engaging, self-motivated, hands-on, and willing to take the initiative, with very strong negotiation skills.
· Your interpersonal, oral, and written communication must be excellent
· You must demonstrate passion, persistence, creativity, and a determination to get things done.
· You must have an impeccable manner over the phone and be aware of cross cultural differences
· You must be organised, able to self-manage, and goal- and results-driven.
· You must be highly adaptable, able to insert, collate and analyse data with a critical eye
· A second language is preferable, though not necessary.
· Creating and nurturing new business leads and developing the Global Market for business.
· Liaising, mentoring and handholding potential clients to ensure that they have a successful outcome when applying for Second Citizenship in the Caribbean Islands
· Using your analytical skills to create compelling reports/research and developing specific plans to ensure revenue growth in company’s products.
· Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results and help and support to the Business Development Team
· The management and upkeep of Zoho CRM system and liaising with the marketing team to maximise the outreach of the database.
· Travelling locally/internationally attending, presenting, and educating about Citizenship by Investment Program at relevant conferences.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanen
Please, send your CV and cover letter to Brijesh Bharatiya at firstname.lastname@example.org