HLG Philippines is hiring! Our Manila office is looking for 2 dynamic Business Development Managers. Full details below.
#HLGmanila #HLGph #HLGphilippines #WeAreHiring
1. Company introduction
Founded in 1992 by Jean François Harvey, Harvey Law Group (HLG) has maintained a presence throughout Asia, South America, and the Middle East since early beginnings. Today it has evolved into a leading multinational immigration and business law firm that has developed a worldwide reputation of excellence by providing sophisticated legal representation to businesses and individuals. With offices in Montreal, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh City, Manila, Jakarta, Phnom Penh, etc., along with a regional and international network, HLG has an extensive team that can provide exceptional support to a diverse global clientele.
Present in Manila since 2016, HLG has provided legal services and introduced immigration and investment programs from different countries including USA, Canada, Australia, Cyprus, Dominica, etc. to various clients in the Philippines. As part of the expansion of our operations, we are looking forward to welcoming competent and dynamic candidates to join our professional and multicultural team and meet new challenges.
2. Job description: Business Development Manager – two (2) persons in Manila
As a member of the Business Development Department of HLG Philippines, your main duties will be:
– To invite potential clients to the firm for further consultation about various immigration products;
– To source, screen, and develop a pipeline of potential clients through different activities (cold calling, networking events, agents/referrers, personal relationships, etc.);
– To follow up with potential clients in order to close deals. After closing deals, to keep taking care of them by coordinating with the involved departments of the Company;
– To support the Marketing team with event coordination and client invitation;
– To be responsible for personal KPI and targets;
– To participate in Company’s general activities such as seminars, events, training sessions, etc.;
– Other responsibilities as assigned.
– Philippine national or foreigner;
– Gender: male or female;
– Educational level: Bachelor Degree with major in Sales, Marketing and/or Business Administration;
– At least 3 years of working experience in international and/or major corporations in banking, real-estate, insurance, investment, hospitality;
– Extensive knowledge of high-end products and solid experience in dealing with VIP & HNWI;
– Excellent communication skills in Filipino (optional) and English;
– Good command of English is a must (reading, speaking and writing);
– Ability to learn quickly about many different programs/projects;
– Ability to work both independently and in a team, under high pressure and with tight deadlines;
– Ready to commit and to reach sales targets;
– Analytical, flexible, eager to learn, hard-working, efficient, dynamic, ambitious.
4. Working conditions
– Contract duration: 1 year renewable;
– Probation period: 3 months;
– Working time: from Monday to Friday, 8 hours/day;
– Workplaces: flexible;
– Salary: negotiable based on candidate’s experience;
– High potential income and bonuses;
– Dynamic, professional, friendly and multicultural working environment;
– Professional training and guidance.
– Resume with your ID photo;
– Cover letter mentioning:
– How you learnt about our job offer;
– Your gross salary expectations in USD/month;
– Your availability to start working if you are hired;
– Please combine your resume and cover letter in a unique file (Word or PDF) and name the file with your full name.
Thank you for your interest in our firm!