Based in Limassol, Cyprus
An exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager/ Sales Consultant has become available at Astons, based in Limassol, Cyprus. You would be responsible for developing our Cyprus Office and growing new business around Cyprus, UAE, CIS/Russia and other regions.
What you will be doing:
* You will be developing new business opportunities and identifying prospects across Cyprus and presenting the company Citizenship by Investment Programme to potential clients.
* Assisting client with property viewings and legal representation meetings to ensure that Astons is well represented and our client interests are met.
* Hand holding clients and offering exemplary service from the moment they arrive till they leave the island, servicing their every need.
* You will need to have the ability to self-motivate, organise events and develop business opportunities, generating leads and networking with HNWI industry providers promoting our Citizenship Programmes.
* Lead the end-to end consultative sales engagement process from target selection and initial pitch to negotiating; fully understanding the client’s needs to closing the deal, leading the client thought the whole process to full completion, with the assistance of the relevant company departments.
* You will be required to collate, prepare and deal with the administration of required documentation for the citizenship application with all relevant government bodies.
* You would be working with our business development and marketing team to implement a co-ordinated and consistent approach to sales and ensure we work effectively together to deliver business solutions for clients.
* You’ll be creative, interactive, well organised, be able to negotiate, lead and influence time process, ensuring cases are met and delivered within required legal timelines and client expectations.
* You’ll prepare, where necessary, client sales materials, sales presentations, working and liaising closely with our marketing and business development departments on strategy aspects and approaches.
What we would like you to have:
* The ideal candidate will have a proven sales track record, first class communication skills to provide a Citizenship services to HNWIs, Entrepreneurs and B2C, B2B service providers, looking for alternative citizenship by investment solutions.
* A background in financial services, private client services, and wealth planning, hospitality or services industry would be an advantage.
* Experience in Citizenship and Residency Programme sector
Benefits: Competitive commission structure, 22 days holiday, Bupa Wellness and Dental cover, Nest pension plan
|Job Category||Client Advisor, Sales|