Experience in Citizenship by Investment is a must. We are looking for someone senior – high level commissions are offered (no maximum monthly cap).
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing relationships and account strategies to maximize revenue and client retention, and facilitating clients under the portfolio of Citizenship by Investment programs offered by the Company.
The assignment shall include, but shall not be limited to:
a) identify business opportunities and set business development strategies to develop a pipeline of business coming into Huriya, incl. by proposing new services and pricing of new/existing products, set targets for annual sales.
b) improve the market position of Huriya and achieve financial growth while maximizing the revenues for the Company;
c) build, maintain, and retain key relationships with clients and intermediaries, identify new clients, negotiate and close business deals;
d) understand in depth and stay informed about the market, the business trends, the particularities of each program and to monitor the performance of key competitors in the area;
f) attend industry events and provide feedback on the market development;
g) act as a Relationship Manager for key clients and and meet their needs;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business
- 3+ years’ of sales consulting or business intelligence experience
- Experience with professional services firms in the financial or legal industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Team player, collaborative, reliable, flexible and cooperative, who works well with firm leadership, marketing team and staff at all levels in multicultural environment
- Creative, proactive and confident approach to the position
Please, send your CV and cover letter to Katerina firstname.lastname@example.org
|Business Development Manager